Hehe, my dog looks high xD
If he wasn’t so dang cute, he would be wearing a “Free Dog” sign right now.
Giant dog I saw today. Does anyone know the breed?
Mastiff if it looked over about 140lbs. Bull Mastiff it it seemed to be under 120lbs.
Here just because you all liked our barn dog… Rizzo rode Tuffy today…
My girl Penny.
I’m sorry for your loss. That’s a great picture of her.
BY JAI TANJU
The Old Maple Tree Whispered To Her That Everything Would Be Okay
No, our darling Trixie Hobbitses-They-Stole-Our-Precious didn’t get a “taste for blood.” In fact, I don’t believe in the concept.
All kinds of people, both city dwellers ignorant of any kind of farm experience where a dog could eat something similar to a chicken and get “a taste for blood” and farm people who do witness a dog eating something similar to a live chicken and getting a “taste for blood,” believe in the concept of “a taste for blood” which is, if a dog eats a chicken or something similar, they now have “a taste for blood” and will keep killing chickens.
It’s not “a taste for blood” that they have. They’ve just found out that the chickens are made of meat and, ooh, meat animals are good to eat. I know that meat animals are good. But I can read and use language skills. Dog’s cant.
So, when I bring home some cow parts to cook up, I know they are cow parts. Not that my dog could take down a cow, but it doesn’t know that if it did, there are tasty meat pieces inside. So, when a dog finds out that chickens are meat creatures. Hey, why not.
And anyone who tries scolding a dog hours after he eats some meat animal, even if the dog’s face is covered in blood, the dog has no idea what the person is talking about. You’d have to catch the dog eating. And even then, if the dog is stupid, they still may not make the connection.
- Cat licking its genitals. Put in earplugs.
- Lonely cat complaining everyone is asleep. Put in earplugs.
- Cat attempts to crush my testicles. Try to cover them and push the cat away.
- Cat lands on me or launches off me. Say oof or dammit.
- Cat can’t stop trying to bury something in the litter box, or is just insane and thinks throwing litter is great fun, which it might well be if you’re a cat trying to bug us in the middle of the night. Put in earplugs.
- Cat attacks my feet or my wife’s feet. Wife’s = Put in earplugs. Mine = threaten with pillow, possibly throw dog’s pillow at cat. (Note: dog does not sleep on the bed when we do, she has her crate.)
- Elderly cat, who is furnace hot, snuggles against me and purrs so loud you have to look to check she doesn’t have a megaphone. Roll away from her, put in earplugs. Maybe she’ll go hassle the wife.
- Dog is snoring. Put in earplugs.
- Dog is making high-pitched yerp sounds as it dreams. Put in earplugs.
- Expect any of the above. Put in earplugs.
- Edgy. Take an asprin.
- Get your hot hands off me. Flinch away from wife.
- Get your cold feet off me. Flinch away from wife.